FRI, OCT 3 PRACTICE- NO 600 Sprint practice tonight. We WILL ONLY be practicing on the big track.
Racing has been postponed until tomorrow gates open at 11 am hot laps at 1 pm racing at 2 pm ET
Tonights program has been cancelled due to weather see you at the next show.....
There is no extra subscriptions cost to receive these alerts, however standard message rates and data charges from your carrier may apply.
Message and data rates may apply.
Text HELP for help.
Text STOP to cancel alerts at any time.
For additional assistance, contact email@example.com