Due to sever overnight flooding, this weekends Stock Car Shootout has been cancelled.
Due the increasingly high probability of heavy rain tonight we are postponing tonights season opener @ CSP until Saturday March 24th at 7pm.
We have cancelled the races at Canyon Speedway
To receive Text (SMS) and Email Alerts...
There is no extra subscriptions cost to receive these alerts, however standard message rates and data charges from your carrier may apply.
Message and data rates may apply.
Text HELP for help.
Text STOP to cancel alerts at any time.
For additional assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org