Due to inclement weather, tonight's Academy-Select tryouts are postponed until Wednesday.
Due to inclement weather, tryouts canceled for 6/1/2016. Make up date 6/2 and 6/3.
Due to the lightning. The 6pm -7:15pm tryouts will be pushed back to 6.35pm. Please stay posted in the event that we cancel today's tryout, (June 1st).
There is no extra subscriptions cost to receive these alerts, however standard message rates and data charges from your carrier may apply.
Message and data rates may apply.
Text HELP for help.
Text STOP to cancel alerts at any time.
For additional assistance, contact email@example.com