Delaware International Speedway/U.S. 13 Dragway
March 30th racing at U.S. 13 has been cancelled due to the weather.
Oct. 13th's racing at US 13 has been postponed until Saturday, Oct. 26.
The racing program for August 10th has been cancelled due to wet grounds and a forecast for additional rain.
There is no extra subscriptions cost to receive these alerts, however standard message rates and data charges from your carrier may apply.
Message and data rates may apply.
Text HELP for help.
Text STOP to cancel alerts at any time.
For additional assistance, contact email@example.com